- Executes incoming requests of users;
- Ability to work on the ServiceDesk portal;
- Registers and executes telephone calls or verbal appeals;
- Enters information about incoming problems and incidents, as well as their solutions into the system;
- Technical support of the Company's users based on incoming written requests;
- Carrying out regular maintenance and diagnostics of the company's computer and office equipment, as well as troubleshooting during prevention and diagnostics;
- Inform management about problems encountered during the service;
- Develop new computers and provide software;
- Preparation of new jobs, construction of IT infrastructure of current and newly opened branches of the Company, adjustment of computer and office equipment;
- Opening new users, existing blocked users in the company's operating program;
- To provide written information to the management about the required technical equipment, preferred devices, etc. in the Company and its branches;
- Installation of security cameras, technical support;
- Execution of other functions arising from the relevant instructions of the employment contract, the Charter of the Company, the regulations of the governing bodies and / or department (branch), as well as other internal corporate acts on its activities;
- Installation of Hardware and Software systems.
- Windows XP / WIN 7 / WIN 8.1 / WIN 10.
- Ability to work with network equipment, WiFi access points.
- You need to know the termination of the cables.
- Must be able to troubleshoot software-level problems with printers and other peripherals.
- Must be able to think analytically and solve the problem as soon as possible.
- Must be able to work with remote control programs (remote service)
- Age limit: 20-35.
- Work experience: more than 2 years.
- High education.
- Driving license.
Work schedule: 5 days, 09: 30-18: 30.
Salary will be determined on the basis of knowledge and skills on the basis of interview.
The CV should be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com in Azerbaijani with the title of the position - "Technical Support Specialist" in the subject line.